Production And Formation Wastewater Treatment
GVOS owns and operates treatment plants with different technologies and treatment methods, capable of treating almost all qualities and quantities of influent Oil & Gas wastewater, resulting in treated water quality that meets the Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency standards.
Flexibility is the key to operational success, credits to the wide selection of in-house technologies, providing a tailored solution for any water quality. Based on the influent wastewater quality and the treatability studies performed by our Research & Development Team; Operations plugs in influent wastewater data into our treatment selection matrix that guarantees the best suitable treatment method resulting in effluent wastewater quality matching laws & regulations.
Keen on Green Routine is our term that defines that all our processes should follow the approach of maximizing operational performance, economical without compromising the environmental resources.
- Ability to receive wastewater from almost any quality generated from all Oil & Gas fields.
- Effective mix & match of influent wastewater qualities to different treatment sites.
- Transportation service is provided by GVOS, as a phase of the Integrated solution offered.
- Low carbon footprint in all site operations.
- Capable of receiving wastewater at any quality and quantity.
- All plant wastes follow zero waste and zero spill approaches.